High Trenhouse is a 21 bedroom converted farm house with ample facilities including a sauna, dining area, two fully stocked bars and 2 separate sets of conferencing facilities.
The wider surroundings include stunning water features and ponds, woodlands, 3.25 acres of greenery and all the livestock and wildlife associated with the neighbouring farms, Tarn and Malham Moor.
Northend is the larger of our two buildings and is completely self contained. It can be used on its own, or combined with Bennetts for further flexibility and space.
Northend benefits from
- A well equipped versatile conference room, seating up to 30 people, with adjoining syndicate rooms and facilitator's office.
- 15 ensuite bedrooms.
- Dining room.
- Well stocked bar & conservatory in which to relax.
The more intimate Bennett’s has flare and comfort all of its own, with private outside places and self contained kitchen. It's ideal for day use for up to 18 people.
- A beautiful conference room with interactive whiteboard, audio and video projectors seating up to 50 people classroom style.
- Syndicate rooms.
- A combined lounge, bar and dining room which opens out into private gardens.
- 6 bedrooms, included fully accessible rooms.
Whether there are six of you, or twenty six, High Trenhouse can accommodate you.
Our ensuite bedrooms are cozy and comfortable, with thick duvets and fluffy pillows. Wifi is available in all our bedrooms, along with hair dryers and a landline telephone.
Tea & coffee making facilities are located in the kitchen at Bennett's, and in the bar at Northend. You're free to help yourself whenever you like.
GARDENS & GROUNDS
Our top field is ideal for yoga in the sunshine and we have a beautiful bespoke fire pit that you can use all year round.
Our beautiful private grounds are yours to use for the duration of your stay. We have 3.25 acres with mossy walls, winding woodland pathways, ponds and open spaces.
The gardens are shielded by plenty of mature trees so even when the wind is blowing, you are cocooned in a protected hideaway.